Tuesday, January 1, 2008

la notte prima io vado

As most of you know who read this, I'm spending the final semester of my undergraduate career abroad in Italia. Tomorrow morning I make my way to Chicago where I'll be catching a plane on Thursday to fly to Milan and then onto Rome. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for being in my life, I can't wait to start this semester and hopefully share alot of my experience with you guys.

I'l be trying to update on here regularly with pictures and notes. I will also have work from my independent study being posted for one of my professors to critique.

So have a good one and the next time I post on here I'll be in Italia! Ciao bene!

1 comment:

Erin Cookerly said...

make sure to add pictures.. i can't wait to hear all about your fantabulous time in italy! love ya miss ya ciao... erin