Friday, March 14, 2008

La Pausa....

Mi dispiace, per prendando troppo tempo preparare e scrivere questo. Ero un'po sotto di tempo e ho provanto dormire piu invece di facendo lavoro. Spero questo non e una problemo, grazie per la pazienza loro.

Abbiamo avuto una pausa della scuola la settemana scorsa. Ho detto molte volte che ero contento viaggare e vedere i molti cosi. Quindi, que e mio viaggio...

Faro questo entra in molti parti, quindi, leggi tutti.
..............

I'm sorry, for taking too much time to prepare and to write this. I was a little under the weather and tried to sleep more instead of doing work. I hope this is not a problem, thanks for all your patience.

We had a pause for school last week. I said this many times before that I was excited and happy to travel and see many things. So here is my trip....

I will write this entry in many parts, so read everything!

No comments: